Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Birthday Party!






















Anyone who knows me, knows I love to plan and have a party. We had a birthday party for a sweet friend of ours here, Andrea, and invited her two daughters and their families, for dinner. I found some cute napkins with roses on them, and then went next door and got some pink roses off the neighbor's bush,(with their permission!) and blew up pink and green and purple balloons! We had a nice roast beef dinner, with potatoes and gravy and peas and sweet potatoe casserole, and rolls and fruit salad. I love having a party. Then we played "charades", and "don't eat Pete"! Everyone had fun! Then we had birthday cake and ice cream! I do love to do a party, and especially for someone as dear as Andrea!


We've had a fun and busy holiday season, and wonder what we'll do now!

No comments:

Post a Comment