Friday, September 21, 2012

Garage sale/broken computer

My computer hasn't been working so I couldn't post on my blog for quite a while - so I'm catching up now!

Anyone who knows me, knows I don’t like having a garage sale!  But the youth were having a garage sale, to earn money for the temple trip, and needed a place to have it, because their usual place was not available. So we had it in our front yard.  Thank goodness it didn’t rain!  Quite the experience.  One of those days that you just pray you get through it, and it gets over with!  Lots of people supported them and it made them a good amount of money!  Some of the little boys went down on the corner with a sign!  Too funny!  I told my kids, that I got them all a nice outfit and a stuffed animal – or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment