
We had a wonderful Christmas party for all the missionaries on the South Island. There were funny skits, (above one dilligent Elder tries to convince Santa (Elder Neider) that he needs to find a new job, rather than "working" on Sunday!), white elephants, delicious dinner, touching videos, words from President and Sister Kezerian, and singing (above, singing "Called to Serve"!). I told a Christmas story. First I told about Shawn, when he was on his mission in Japan, sharing all of his Christmas gifts with his 3 companions, and then I said that after sending my three children packages on their missions, that now they were sending us packages. In one package was a book of Christmas stories, because I love Christmas stories. Then I read, one of our families favorites, "Trouble at the Inn", and I cried right on cue!! Pretty funny. Anyway it was a really fun party!
No comments:
Post a Comment