Monday, January 24, 2011

The Adventure Begins!



The Lord has called Brother and Sister Neider to serve in the New Zealand Wellington mission. They leave for the Provo MTC June 6th. The area they are serving in is highlighted inside the red box.

What a great feeling it was to have the whole Kenny Neider clan present for this next chapter of their journey. All of us were so thankful to be able to see them open their call. The spirit was so strong. I am so proud of them for making this commitment to further the Lord's work and to bring others unto Christ. Grandma was a nervous wreck all day and when the moment finally came, it was a surreal moment for all of us. I know this mission will bless their lives, the lives of those in Wellington, the lives of their family, and even future generations. It all starts with these two great people who can influence thousands to millions for years to come. We love them and the Lord loves them for making this decision. I am sure that we are all excited for June 6th! This blog will follow the journey of Grandma and Grandpa and their commitment to serving the Lord.

They have a voice that all of those around them can feel their testimony and spirit of love. They have a faith and marriage that has been such an example to me. I am so eager to hear their stories of the lives they have touched. Their choice to serve a mission has strengthened our whole family and deepened our love and support for each other. This gospel is true and families can be together forever. Team Neider loves you, Margo and Kenny! You will bring the world His truth!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks for sharing such a special moment. I have been thinking about you all week, just waiting to hear the news. New Zealand isn't too far away Margo! I'm sure we can still get our monthly visiting teaching done for the next 2 years! :) Congrads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Megan, for setting up this blog for us and for the sweet things you wrote. We are very humbled by the sweet love and support from our family, and excited to go forth and serve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elder in Sister Gardner in Australia are thrilled that you will get to know the New Zealand saints. You are in for a treat serving there but so are they in having you. Best in getting ready to squeeze your belongings into two suitcases!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brother and Sister Neider! You are some of the best people I know and your influence on my life didn’t end at BYU-I. I love you dearly and know you will continue to serve the Lord as cheerfully and wholeheartedly during your mission as you have in the past. I pray for a safe and happy journey as you carry to the world His truth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy see this blog. Now we will be able to keep up with you. I read Megan's sweet words through tears of joy. Love you Kenny and Margo. Love your great example to all of us.

    ReplyDelete